Have your bills become overwhelming, stressful, and chaotic?
Are there too many of them to keep track? Are they building interest and late fees?
Pay as low as 1%* on the following debts:
- Medical bills
- Credit card bills
- Utility bills
- Phone/cable bills
- Pay day loans/cash advances
- Many car accident claims
- Tax debt to the IRS and state (under certain circumstances)
*1% means if you have $50,000 in credit cards and medical bills, you only pay $500 total over 5 years.
*1% means the remaining $49,500.00 is reset to $0.00
- Defer your high student loan payment for 5 years
- Take care of your tax obligations to the IRS and state
Chapter 13 allows you to turn your chaotic bills into a single monthly payment.
- You can file a chapter 13 no matter your income level
- Stop wage garnishments if they've started or prevent them from happening
- Freeze your bills and pay them down to $0.00 over 5 years
- Lower your car payment
- Lower the interest rate
- Stop repossessions
- Get vehicle back from repossession before it’s sold
- Stop foreclosures
- Catch up on past-due mortgage payments