Filing Bankruptcy with Attorney Lucas Ruffing is Simple
Filing for bankruptcy doesn't have to be difficult.
I'll hold your hand every step of the way, answer every question, and give you peace of mind through the process. In many circumstances, I can even travel to you to make it as stress-free as possible.
Bankruptcy is an amazing benefit that can
reset your bills to $0.00, while keeping your car, house,
and other belongings.
Stop struggling! Exercise your right to file BANKRUPTCY and get a FRESH START. With Bankruptcy you could reset the following to $0.00:
- Driver's License reinstatement fees (get your license back same-day!)
- Medical bills
- Credit Card bills
- Utility bills
- Phone/Cable bills
- PayDay Loans/Cash Advances
- Car accident claims
- Tax debt to the IRS & State under certain circumstances
Please note: student loans, child support/alimony and tax debt within the past 3 years cannot be reset.
More Benefits to Filing Bankruptcy
- Driver's license reinstatement fees discharged.
- Wage garnishments are stopped immediately, even if the wage garnishment has already started!
- Repossession attempts are stopped immediately. A bankruptcy can even get your repossessed car BACK if you file quickly enough.
- Utility shut-offs are stopped immediately.
- Utilities that have been shut-off are required to be turned back on immediately.
- Foreclosures/Sheriff sales are stopped immediately as long as your house has not yet actually been sold.
It’s shocking the number of people that qualify for the huge benefits of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. You’re not alone: More than 7,000 bankruptcy cases were filed in the Central Ohio court in 2016!